-
October 12th, 2001, 12:16 AM
#1
Inactive Member
i want all of you to send me pictures of your 4th gen civic, OR 2nd gen crx. please send at least 5. i will then post them on my website. http://home.bendcable.com/travis118/

------------------
http://home.bendcable.com/travis118/
-
October 12th, 2001, 06:51 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Well I've got a lot of 88-91 pics, but not really a lot of mine. If you ever wanted those I'll send them over to you. My connection speed tops out around 800k/s so it's not anything for me to do.
[This message has been edited by NC_Rex (edited October 12, 2001).]
-
October 12th, 2001, 08:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
steal mine off of my page b/c I'm too lazy to email em to ya 
www.marked001.com
------------------
tahitiangreen91hatchsi
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
October 12th, 2001, 11:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks